Many thanks to Charanya for the nomination. The ‘Yes! I’m Vegan’ blog is full of healthy vegan recipes, ‘The World’s Best Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Crust’ has given me a glimmer of hope that I can find healthy ways to satisfy some serious pizza cravings.
Rules for this award:
- Thank and link back the person who presented the award to you.
- Have the award on your post.
- Answer the questions that has been asked.
- Award the same to other upcoming blogs.
Answers to Charanya’s questions:
- What’s your favorite cuisine? Italian, mainly because I like to overplay having a pretty small percentage of Italian heritage as it sounds a bit sexy.
- What would be the last meal you will love to eat? Vegan spag-bol. In vast quantities.
- What is your favorite vege? Broccoli, purple sprouting broccoli if I’m feeling rich.
- Do you watch Game of Thrones? I watched the first episode and decided I couldn’t deal with that much nastiness on a regular basis.
- If you are vegan, why? If not, do you think you could be one for few days? I have always believed that animals deserve to be treated with respect. Whilst some may argue that humans are inherently more powerful than animals or higher up the food chain I believe that this gives humans a responsibility to care for more vulnerable species. I always tried to block out what happens to bring meat, dairy and eggs to our plates but once I fully researched this cruel process I decided that it is unhealthy to block out these natural empathetic emotions and went vegan immediately.
- Is there anything your life wouldn’t be the same without? Sunshine, winter is already long and gloomy enough.
- What’s your favorite movie? Pocahontas, she’s a life long idol!
- Is there any color you loved as a kid? Usually a new one every week.
- Is there anything you would change in your life if life had a rewind button? Theoretically, lots of things. Realistically, none.
- Do you own an iphone or an android? iphone
- 3 words that could describe you: Introverted, curious, control-freak!
- The BTQ Blog
- The Wannabe Herbivore
- Hero Health Room
- Bunny Kitchen
- Mrs Veg
- The Benevolent Vegan
- Sapling Vegan
- If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
- If money wasn’t an object what would be your ideal day of dining?
- If you are vegan, why? If not- have you considered it?
- Where is the most inspiring place you have visited?
- What is your favourite thing to do to relax/blow off steam?
- Which book have you read/film have you seen which will stay with you forever?
- Who/what inspires you?
- From the blogs you follow, which is your favourite recent post?
- On a scale of 1-10 how much do you care about the world cup?
- What is the best restaurant you have visited?
- Who taught you to cook?